Many cookies contain a so-called cookie ID. A cookie ID is a unique identifier of the cookie. This allows visited Internet sites and servers to differentiate the individual browser of the data subject from other Internet browsers that contain other cookies. A specific Internet browser can be recognized and identified using the unique cookie ID.
The user that enables cookies, e.g. does not have to enter access data each time the website is accessed, because this is taken over by the website, and the cookie is thus stored on the user's computer system. Another example is the cookie of a shopping cart. The online store remembers the articles that a customer has placed in the shopping cart via a cookie.
Cookies used on our website
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record left on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website, which allows us to improve the content and usability of the website.
Analysis cookies: those that are treated by Sohzen or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how customers use our website. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products and services we make available to you.
Advertising cookies: those that are treated by Sohzen or by third parties, allowing us to manage, in a more efficient way, the usage of online advertising spaces, being able to analyze your browsing habits and to show you advertising related to your profile and navigation.
- To associate with the shopping cart the product(s) you choose;
- To store category information, showing pages faster;
- To indicate if you are currently logged in to the site;
- To indicate the session IDs on the server;
- To keep the last products viewed by the user;
- To keep information about product searches;
Third party cookies:
- Used to distinguish users and sessions;
- Used to determine new visits and sessions;
- Used to store the way through which the user gets to our site (Social network, Google search, etc;)
- Used to identify users and prevent fraudulent use of data and protect this data from third parties;
- Used to customize advertising on Publisher networks;
- Used to allow the site to remember navigation preferences, language, region, etc.
- Used to determine which server displays information to the user;
- Used to track active sessions;
- Used to determine if cookies are enabled;
- Used to measure user response time;
- Used to identify how many times a user has visited our website, which products were purchased and at what price.